MembershipMembers Helping Members
Become a Member
Our credit union is for people, not for profit!
Members of a credit union enjoy many benefits, including:
No fees – Free Services – Convenience – Community Benefits[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#a0bb4c”]
- There are no account fees, maintenance costs or charges
- Competitive loan interest rates
- Encouragement and advice on a regular savings
- Return on your savings through annual dividends
- Pay into your savings or pay off your loan by standing order
- Debit card facilities for paying into savings and for repaying loans at the counter
- Death Benefit Insurance at no direct cost to eligible members (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Loan Protection and Life Savings Insurance at no direct cost to eligible members (Terms and Conditions apply)
How do I Join?
Joining is Easy! To be eligible for membership of Bruff Credit Union Limited you must be living or working within our common bond. Our common bond consists of the parishes of Bruff, Grange and Meanus and the surrounding areas of Fedamore, Rathmore, Mainister, Dromin and Knockainey.
The common bond is the factor which unites all the members of Bruff Credit Union Limited — it is what all members have in common i.e. where they live/work. A member who ceases to hold the common bond may retain their membership of the credit union. Because of the common bond, all members have the good of their credit union at heart; they know and trust each other.
You need to present 3 forms of identification to join, membership fee is €0 and a minimum of €6.35 is needed to open an account and keep it activated.
Three forms of identification. One form of ID from each of the sections below is required:
- Evidence of Identification (must show proof of date of birth & recent photo), i.e. Current valid Passport, current valid Driving Licence, current valid I.D. Card
- Evidence of Address (must show address where you currently live), i.e. Original of recent Household Bill (e.g. ESB, Phone) or Bank or Building Society Statement. (Proof of address has to be issued within the last three months)
- PPS number i.e. Social Service Card, Medical Card or Payslip.
Call to the office to join today